Pharmacist Required Experience: 0-3 years
- Handling of medicines requests and collecting of medicines for dispensing.
- Receiving returned medicines and replacing in their respective locations
- To arrange the pharmaceutical necessities in respective locations (cold room, fridge, dispensing racks and pharmacy store) for safe and quick dispensing.
- Receiving purchased medicines and allied products against purchase orders under the supervision of Sr. Pharmacists.
- Assisting in checking expiry of medicines and physical stock verification.
- To prepare extemporaneous preparations
- To report breakage and spoilage
Nursing, Designation: Staff Nurse (0-5 years Exp)
- To make tentative nursing diagnoses and care plan, implementing, evaluating and replanning.
- Co-ordinating with DMO, ward secretary in discharge procedure, following check list and and sending the patient comfortably without delay.
- Makes beds for all patients
- Maintains personal hygiene and comfort of patients
- Attends to the nutritional needs of the patients
- Maintains neatness and cleanliness of the ward / unit.
- Co – ordinates patient’s care with other team workers.
- Reassess the patient’s condition, response to therapy, prognosis and reports to the concern doctors.
- Takes rounds with doctors and carry out the orders.
- Performs various technical tasks related to nursing care.
- Administration of medications
- Assisting in various medical and surgical diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Performing simple diagnostic procedures
Duty Medical Officer
- To provide all medical services in accordance with the Hospital standard Policies and Procedures.
- To deliver professional medical services in the examination, diagnosis, care and treatment of the patients, with their limited experience and professional training. To Provide appropriate consultation / guidelines to the patients according to their nature of illness in consultation with respective consultants.
- To record the details of examination, diagnosis and treatment of every patient screened in emergency or at wards. To provide needed instructions to nursing staffs and to handover the patients to duty medical officers who take over during shift changing over timings with no communication gap.
- To advice the patients the required investigations in consultation with their respective consultants and to communicate the reports of those investigations done to the consultants and to carry out their instructions in regard to the management of the patients.
- To prepare discharge details in accordance with the respective consultant’s advice as and when the patient gets discharged from the hospital.
- To attend and participate in the continuous medical education programes when being conducted periodically and to get updated of the latest professional details
- To participate in programes dealing with issues affecting the social and emotional well -being of the community organised by the hospital periodically.
- To deliver supportive counseling to patients and their families on health-related issues as and when needed.
- To participate in Health camps as and when conducted by the hospitals in the campus or outside.
Physician Assistants (0-3 yrs)
- To do ward rounds everyday
- To collect pending reports.
- To report critical value to consultants
- To complete initial assessment for all new admissions with the help of the duty doctor.
- To put daily notes with the help of the doctor.
- To assist the duty doctor in simple procedures like insertion, dressing, catheterization etc,.
- To coordinate with nursing for implementation of infection control norms
- Any other duties assigned by the management time to time
Billing Executive: (1-5yrs)
- To attend to patients queries.
- Giving necessary instructions to the payable assistant about VIPs and patients with outstanding more than Rs. Amount/-
- Allocation of duties and responsibilities to the billing assistant / cashiers.
- To deal with various companies, which have a tie-up, regard to billing clarifications.
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives.
- To be aware of departments performance and objective.
- To report to Manager (O) with regard to day-to-day functions.
- To carryout data collection/support in data collection.
- To generate monthly statements like free bill / staff bill statements.
- To adhere to the safety norms of hospital and follow both patient safety and staff safety rules.
- To ensure all the employees are trained/oriented about the quality systems of the department.
- To ensure foreign currency table is updated on a daily basis.
- To check refund slips.
- To check for various types of discounts – Share holders, Staff, Corporate discount etc.
- To check and sign duty roaster.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
Maintenance Manager: (3-7yrs)
- Coordination with all other departments.
- Employees management, daily attendance their leave, absence without intimation.
- Discipline of employees such as conduct, character and their dress code etc,
- Safety of the employees and welfare activities
- Maintaining bill register and follow up of bills.
- Maintaining register for day and night duties and over time work of the employees.
- Getting bills from TWAD, TNEB and IOC diesel.
- Issuing of out pass to employees.
- Maintaining estimate file, work file, contract file and purchase file etc.
- Old and New materials receipts and issues to the work by maintaining a register.
- Plan and execute routine and preventive maintenance throughout the hospital.
- TNPCB, Fire safety, building, lift, EB, license approval and renewal process.
- To procure and place fire safety equipment and maintain them.
- To deploy personnel for plumbing and day to day maintenance to complete joborelles and various departments.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
Pharmacist (Dispensing Pharmacist)
No. of. Positions: 10
- Handle billing
- Dispense Drugs according to Dr’s prescription
- Regular maintenance of Drugs
- Raise GRN & PO
- Guiding Patients about the prescribed medicines
- Person with descent communication
- Willing to work on shifts
- Fresher or Experienced
- Pharm / B.Pharm
Front Office Executive / Secretary
- Handle and Guide Patients
- Front Office Administration ( Registrations & Admissions)
- To attend Telephone calls (Incoming & outgoing)
- Maintaining Inward & Outward registers.
- Co-ordination with Doctors and Patients in fixing appointments
- Descent Personality
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good at Computer Operations
Any UG / PG
Explore the possibilities and work for what matters.
Join a team that’s committed to saving and improving lives around the world. Become inspired by that mission and feel empowered to advance it in the work you do every day.
A career at Billroth Hospitals, Chennai is an opportunity to learn, grow and become a valued member of an extraordinary team. If you’re passionate about outstanding patient care, join us and see the difference you can make in your own and other people’s lives.
If you believe that caring service can begin with you, we invite you to complete an online application.