OB/GYN is a branch of science which deals with women pregnancy, child birth and pueperum (the time period immediately after pregnancy). A paramount department which deals with women care and reproductive system.
Our specialized teams of gynecologists provide necessary and timely medical and surgical care to women during pregnancy, child birth and also on other disorders of reproductive system, if any. Few other services include: preventive care, parental care, detection of sexually transmitted disease, pap test and family planning.
Highlights of other services include
- High risk pregnancy care
- Modern labour suites
- Painless labour
- Laparoscopic and LASER surgery
- Hysteroscopy / Colposcopy
- Thermachoice uterine ablation therapy (Non operative treatment for bleeding disorders of uterus)
- Uterine artery embolisation for fibroids (without removing uterus)
- Gynaecologic oncology
- Family Planning services.