Designation: Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Experience: 8 yrs
Specialised Treatments/Area of Expertise: Trauma,Arthroplasty,Arthroscopy,Spine Paediatric Orthopedics,Musculo Skeletal Oncology,Deformity Correction.
- Life member of Indian Arthroplasty Association.
- Life member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- Life member of International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty.
- Life member of National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- Life member of North Zone Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- Life member of Indian Biologics Orthopaedic Society
- Member of AO Trauma.
- Member of Asian Association of Dynamic Osteosynthesis.
- Member of Société Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopédique et de Traumatologie (International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology).
- Member of European Society for Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy.
- Member of Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association.
Awards & Honors:
- Best poster award for presenting a poster entitled “Is there an unrecognized inherent varus in the proximal tibia influencing TKA?” – The Indian Arthroplasty Association [IAA] CME, Chandigarh on September 30, 2012.
- Best poster award for presenting a poster entitled “Non-vascularised free fibular grafting in post osteomyelitic gap non union” -The North Zone Indian Orthopaedic Association Conference [NZOACON], Amritsar, Punjab on March 21-23, 2014.
- Winner of BIOTEK Orthopaedic quiz -The 9th International Symposium of the International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arhtroplasty [ISKSAA-2014], Gurgaon, Delhi NCR on September 7, 2014.
Languages Known: Tamil, Hindi & English.
OPD Schedule: Monday to Saturday Morning : 9:00 A.M – 1:00 P.M , Evening : 5:00 P.M to 8:00 P.M